Commercial Property Associate/Senior Associate - West Midlands
- Experience Level
- Not Disclosed
New opportunity for a Commercial Property Associate to join this leading Midlands firm.
The firm are L500 rated and have a number of offices throughout the West Midlands and Worcestershire. They are seeking an individual to work alongside a Director.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Advising clients in relation to sale, purchase, leasing and re-financing of business premises, commercial developments and unit sales, advising on pre-emption, option and promotion agreements, s106 Agreements, commercial licenses and easements
- Dealing with matters from the initial client contact through to completion
- Maintaining strong client and referrer relationships
- Organising and delivering
- Writing articles and participating in press releases with clients
This is an excellent opportunity to join a commercial firm who are going from strength to strength and be instrumental in the further expansion of their commercial property team.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Commercial Property Associate/Senior Associate - West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly