Data Protection Officer
We are looking for DPO support for our clients (legal consultancies and in-house teams). We are interested in seeing a range of different experience levels.
You will be:
- Accredited data protection professional qualification e.g. CIPP/E, CIPM
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills with the ability to communicate effectively with the highest levels of management
- Commercial awareness and the ability to balance the needs of the business with regulatory requirements
- Self-motivated and ability to work effectively in a busy and fast-paced environment
- Expertise in national and international data protection laws, in particular GDPR, PECR / ePrivacy and CCPA
- Understanding of the programmatic landscape and in particular, the IAB Transparency and Consent Framework (TCF)
- Familiarity with privacy and security risk assessments and best practices, privacy certifications / seals and information security standards certification
Our clients are looking for someone to start ASAP for 3 months FTC initially, with the possibility to extend.
The role is full time and will be completely remote. The day rate is very competitive.