Commercial Solicitor to join leading full service practice
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
The commercial offering of this full service multi office firm is thriving and it is keen to build upon its success by the appointment of a further commercial solicitor.
The department acts for an impressive client base of companies, partnerships, sole-traders and start-ups.
The role is very much client facing and you will develop strong client relationships with Accountants, Financial Advisors, Surveyors and financial institutions.
The caseload includes:
- Buying & Selling Businesses
- Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
- Terms of Business and sundry Commercial Agreements
- and company administration
- contract drafting and negotiation (covering all types of contracts including Terms & Conditions of Sale/ Purchase; Supply/ Distribution/ Agency /Franchise agreements etc),
- share capital restructuring;
- business start-ups,
- business succession planning;
You will also be encouraged to take an active role in business development initiatives, attending networking events and raising the profile of the commercial offering more generally.
The successful candidate will have trained with a highly respected law firm, preferably a city or national law firm and have a strong academic background.
We are instructed on a number of opportunities in Commercial so please do get in touch. Rest assured your application will be treated in the strictest confidence and that your CV will not be sent anywhere without your express consent.
Apply for Commercial Solicitor to join leading full service practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly