Family Assistant Solicitor
This full service firm has a thriving family law offering and the flow of instructions demands the appointment of a further assistant solicitor.
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background having achieved 2.1 or above at degree level and be practising at a highly reputed family law department
The team advises privately paying clients on the full spectrum of family matters including:
• Divorce and financial remedy
• Cohabitation disputes
• Private Children disputes (contact, residence, leave to remove)
• Civil partnerships and their dissolution
• Pre and post nuptial and cohabitation agreements
• Non molestation and occupation orders
• Cross border divorces
• Financial separations involving international assets
• International relocation of children
Aside from fee earning you will be encouraged to take an active role in business development initiatives, raising the profile of the family offering and generating new referrals.
The firm’s high retention rate is testament to the supportive atmosphere, competitive remuneration and clear career progression.
We are instructed on a number of opportunities in Family Law so please do get in touch. Rest assured your application will be treated in the strictest confidence and that your CV will not be sent anywhere without your express consent.