Corporate Solicitor Outstanding practice
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious corporate solicitor to join this leading corporate practice recognised for the quality of their transactional and advisory work.
It acts for an impressive client base of acquirers, private equity and VCT funds, founders/sellers, management teams and funders
The successful candidate will undertake a varied caseload of high quality work including
- all aspects of company law,
- private company mergers and acquisitions,
- private equity transactions and MBOs and MBIs,
- AIM flotations,
- takeovers and other public company work,
- commercial lending and security,
- financing and refinancing of businesses,
- joint ventures and investor/shareholders’ agreements,
- articles of association and other constitutional documents, demergers,
- company reconstructions and reorganisations.
You will also be encouraged to take an active role in business development initiatives, attending networking events and raising the profile of the corporate offering more generally.
The successful candidate will have trained and be practising with a highly respected law firm, preferably a city or national law firm. He or she will also have a strong academic background, achieving 2.1 or above at degree level.
The firm offers an exceptional career development programme for all its employees which helps to bring clarity of what is expected at each stage of your career as well as significant support to progress between stages.
We are instructed on a number of opportunities in Corporate so please do get in touch. Rest assured your application will be treated in the strictest confidence and that your CV will not be sent anywhere without your express consent