Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Sacco Mann are working on an exciting opportunity for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Fee Earner to join a well-established Cheshire Law firm in their Runcorn office.
You will be joining a close-knit, busy conveyancing team and work alongside other solicitors to promote their successful brand.
The firm are looking for an ambitious and confident Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with a desire to succeed and run a full conveyancing caseload from inception to completion.
This position is full time, permanent and you will be responsible for:
- efficient handling of a busy varied caseload including all types of residential conveyancing matters;
- meeting and getting to know your clients, advising them and maintaining high levels of client service;
- liaising with other agencies including estate agents, other parties' solicitors, search agencies, mortgage lenders, brokers;
- maintaining high professional standards of competence and financial integrity;
- keeping up to date with legal developments, including compliance with CQS and continuing professional and development requirements;
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of two years experience in a similar post, although this requirement can be reconsidered dependant upon your circumstances. Appropriate training and support will be provided.
If you feel you have the required experience and are interested in this Residential Conveyancing Solicitor opportunity based in Runcorn, please apply below or contact Leona Taylor at Sacco Mann on 0161 831 6890.