Professional Support Lawyer - Litigation
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a professional support lawyer to join an international law firm in Birmingham, ranked as one of the top 20 practices in the UK.
The successful candidate will be joining a Legal 500 & Chambers ranked litigation practice, undertaking a broad and challenging caseload working across the entire department which will include commercial litigation, international arbitration, construction, financial services litigation, real estate litigation, corporate crimes and investigations.
This professional support lawyer role will be broad and interesting. Work will include:
- Providing technical and strategic advice to clients.
- External networking and key involvement in client events.
- Working with clients to provide knowledge solutions.
- Article writing.
- Developing and delivering training internally and externally.
- Maintaining and updating precedents.
This position is ideally suited to existing professional support lawyers or litigation lawyers looking for a change. Candidates applying for this position should have:
- At least 3 years’ PQE in litigation.
- Experience as a professional support lawyer is beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong technical knowledge and commercial acumen.
On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to undertake a broad and challenging role for one of the most reputable litigation teams in the UK.
For further information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Real Estate Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Arbitration Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Property Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham