Commercial Lawyer (2-5 PQE) - US headquartered tech company - Permanent
MLA are currently working with a US headquartered tech company who are looking to hire a junior/mid-level commercial lawyer. The business is growing quickly though in a stable way globally, and there’s a huge amount of potential for this hire as they continue to build out the EMEA team. Reporting into the Head of Legal for EMEA, you will be required to draft and negotiate a range of commercial contracts including software license and service agreements, SOWs, NDAs, data processing agreements and distribution agreements, as well as supporting to establish efficiencies within the legal team, monitoring regulatory trends relevant for the business and assisting with compliance projects.
- Strong academic background and law firm training
- UK qualified (or equivalent EU qualification)
- 2 to 5 years of legal experience with exposure to tech and Cloud/SaaS software
- Exposure to fast-paced and high-growth in-house environments
- Experience of working commercially with the business
- Fluency in English and one additional European language (such as German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian)