Contentious Probate Solicitor
Superb opportunity for a junior contentious probate solicitor to join this outstanding private client department.
The successful candidate will be familiar with contested private, probate and Trust claims, IPFDA litigation and Court of Protection work. You will be academically strong having achieved a 2.1 or above at degree level and be practising at a recognised private client offering.
You will receive excellent on going training and support for more senior members of the team many of whom are recognised as experts in their field.
You will undertake a mixed and varied caseload including advising on:
- Claims challenging the validity of a will on the grounds of lack of mental capacity; undue influence; fraud
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 for reasonable financial provision from the estate
- Claims to revoke a Grant of Representation improperly obtained
- Claims seeking the directions of the Court regarding the administration of the estate
- Claims for the rectification of a will where it can be shown it does not represent the deceased's intentions
- Claims relating to trusts (including resulting and constructive trusts)
- Disputes between beneficiaries and executors or between co-executors
- Claims relating to mutual wills
Our client is a modern , approachable firm more committed than most to encouraging staff to strike the right life/work balance in one of the most beautiful parts of the country. The firm invests heavily in your professional development doing everything possible to ensure you achieve your career aspirations.
The firm has an excellent retention rate and is recognised as having a very open and supportive atmosphere.
We are instructed on a number of opportunities in Private Client so please do get in touch. Rest assured your application will be treated in the strictest confidence and that your CV will not be sent anywhere without your express consent.