Senior IP IT Solicitor
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious senior solicitor to join the commercial team of this highly reputed full service practice and undertake a mixed caseload of IP and IT matters.
The caseload is non contentious and will include advising on
- Brand protection –trademark and domain name registration, risk assessment and background clearance searches;
- Product development – registering designs and patenting innovative technology;
- IP sales, licensing, franchising, collaboration and JV agreements;
- IP portfolio monitoring, maintenance and management;
- Technology related agreements including licensing, development and maintenance arrangements, outsourcing projects, transitional services, managed technology and ASP services, consultancy, data centre construction and services provisions, disaster recovery and business continuity arrangements.
It has an impressive client base including technology, manufacturing, security, media and telecoms clients both nationally and internationally
In addition to managing your own caseload you will be involved in the supervision and support of more junior members of the team.
You will enjoy taking an active role in business development initiatives including attending seminars and networking events and being involved in pitches/tenders.
The firm has an excellent retention rate which is testament to the quality of work, clear career structure and collegiate atmosphere. It also positively embraces flexible working. A highly competitive remuneration on offer. This is a fantastic opportunity to really make your mark.