Dispute Resolution Solicitor
Errington Legal are seeking self motivated Litigation Solicitors to join a leading regional law firm in their offices across Hertfordshire and Essex.
We are working in unusual circumstances and we appreciate that this is an unsettling time for all employees and employers, we have always believed in absolute transparency and as such we want to be clear about the status of vacancies. Some of the roles we have been working on have only very recently been placed on hold, whereas some are still live and the client has confirmed that we are to continue with our search. We will therefore indicate the status of each role clearly so that applicants are clear on the position.
This role is LIVE as recently confirmed by our client, interviews will be conducted via video calls.
You will be given the opportunity to work independently on a varied caseload as well as to work with Partners, utilising their experience and knowledge to help you move forward in your career.
The role will include:
- Acting for a mix of Claimants and Defendants, maintaining own caseload and seeking appropriate guidance when required
- Advising clients on funding options available to them and on procedure and alternative dispute resolution processes.
- Identifying and liaising with appropriate experts and Counsel.
- Undertaking advocacy, when cost effective, at all interlocutory stages.
- Supporting the senior members of the team in their caseloads, including running their cases during periods of absence.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Ellie Langley at Errington Legal Recruitment.
Please be aware that salaries listed are estimates based on market averages and may vary dependent on experience.
Errington Legal is a legal specialist recruiter covering Solicitor and Legal Support vacancies. As specialists we are able to offer candidates access to the finest legal firms in the area, excellent market knowledge, and support throughout every stage of the process (all applications are confidential).