This outstanding practice deals with work nationally and has an ever-growing portfolio of clients. They are offering an experienced Senior Agricultural Associate or existing Agricultural Partner, the opportunity to develop their own team as they see fit, offering full autonomy and support from other offices.
Highly ranked in both The Top 200, Legal 500 and Chambers guides. This firm has gone from strength to strength in the last 12 months and is now contending with some of the larger corporate firms in the area. The Legal 500 have been particularly confident in the firm's abilities and have ranked 30 different categories across 4 of its offices.
The firm attributes a lot of their success to their exceptional knowledge and understanding of the specialist fields of law that the Lawyers practice. They don't have the intensity and stress of heavy KPI's which is an agreed feel throughout the firm, so the employees can take the time to understand the needs of their clients.
The firm is truly multi-service, and this but is well known for their notable strengths in; Corporate and Commercial, Real Estate, Private Wealth, Family, Employment and Litigation.
The firm is seeking an Agriculture Partner 10+ PQE for both contentious and non-contentious work.
The Agriculture team are well established within this firm and have developed excellent relationships with the rural community in the Midlands; this existing, high-quality client base has allowed the firm to grow. The team has been growing steadily, and the team are keen to build around and expand the knowledge of the existing team members.
In this role, you will work a varied and interesting caseload relating to agricultural property, agricultural litigation, tax and trust advice and regulation/standards. The client base is large and split between landowners, estates and specialist agricultural businesses.
- You will be an Agricultural Partner 10+ PQE (there is no upper limit for PQE)
- You should be commercially minded, fitting in with the culture and profile of the firm
- You will ideally have some form of portable client base although this is not essential
- You will be a Construction Partner with at least 7 years PQE +
- Experience of managing and mentoring more junior colleagues is advantageous
- You should have first-class communication, outstanding business development skills a passion for the work you do
- A transferable client base or regional contacts is highly advantageous
- This firm will welcome a "team move" should you look to bring your department with you
If this role would be of interest then apply or call for a confidential conversation