UK Barrister (3-7 PQE) – BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS – Major Firm – Outstanding Work Quality/Package
Another major offshore firm in the BVI is now looking to add a top tier UK Barrister or Solicitor (with Higher Rights) to its highly regarded litigation practice. The successful candidate must be admitted in the UK and will have a predominantly commercial background, preferably financial services based. The work on offer will be of the highest quality with a truly global scope. Litigators already offshore are also strongly encouraged to apply.
The British Virgin Islands’ are a stunning collection of islands and is renowned for having one of the highest standards of living in the Caribbean, whilst cost of living remains below most of the other Islands. Powdery white-sand beaches, lush green mountains, and a sheltered yacht-filled harbour characterize the island of Tortola which is where the business district is located.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your CV will never go anywhere without your prior knowledge and consent.
Offshore Legal – the #1 offshore legal recruitment specialists
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Trust litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Jersey (GB)