Private Client Solicitor
Our client has a number of offices in the South East and West of England and a highly reputed Private Client Department. The firm is keen to build upon its success and as the next stage of its strategic recruitment plan is keen to appoint a further private client solicitor.
The Private Client team provides the full range of services including:
- Wills: simple and complex for UK and ‘non-dom’ individuals
- Trusts: set up & administration
- Probates & administration of estates
- Powers of Attorney for family protection and business continuity
- Lifetime gifts & succession planning
- Inheritance tax and capital gains tax planning for individuals and trustees
- Family business and partnership protection
- Elderly care: powers of attorney, ‘living wills’ & financial management
- Disputes: contentious trusts, probates & estates
You will enjoy the support of your wider team and be encouraged to make a name for yourself in the local community. The firm has an excellent retention rate and is recognised as having a very open and supportive atmosphere. The perfect place to carve out your long term career.
We are instructed on a number of opportunities in Private Client so please do get in touch. Rest assured your application will be treated in the strictest confidence and that your CV will not be sent anywhere without your express consent.
More searches like this
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Personal Asset Management Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Personal tax/trusts Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Trust litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Wills & Probate Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Buckinghamshire