Senior Corporate and Commercial Solicitor. No following required
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Senior Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join this forward thinking, innovative and friendly law firm.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for managing other members of the team, whilst undertaking a broad range of commercial and corporate work for businesses from startups and entrepreneurs, charities, SMEs and privately owned businesses, right through to the UK subsidiaries of multi-nationals.
The team advises on all manner of corporate and commercial matters including:
- commercial contracts (e.g. T&Cs, bespoke supply agreements, master services agreements, commercial agents),
- mergers and acquisitions (with transaction size ranging from £500k to £10m),
- business start-ups,
- investment and fundraising,
- shareholder agreements and bespoke articles,
- exiting shareholders and share buybacks,
- shareholder disputes,
- banking and re-financing projects,
- governance advice,
- licensing IPR,
- compliance and risk management,
- company secretarial,
- joint ventures (inc commercial joint ventures, LLPs/LTD joint ventures),
- data protection,
- partnership arrangement including LLPs.
The firm has gone from strength to strength with turnover increasing year on year. This is the perfect platform from which to carve out your future career.
We are instructed on a number of opportunities in commercial and corporate so please do get in touch. Rest assured your application will be treated in the strictest confidence and that your CV will not be sent anywhere without your express consent.
Apply for Senior Corporate and Commercial Solicitor. No following required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly