Dynamic practice seeks Dispute Resolution Solicitor
This dynamic practice is looking for an ambitious litigator to add strength and depth to the existing team.
This is a great opportunity for a pragmatic individual who has broad knowledge and expertise in commercial and property litigation matters and who is confident when dealing with clients from modest SMEs to nationally recognised corporations across a range of industry sectors.
To be successful you must be comfortable managing your own caseload and able to:
- provide professional, timely, pragmatic and, most importantly, accurate advice on a broad range of medium to high value disputes;
- have the experience and confidence to prepare all documents (Court forms, statements of case, witness statement etc..) required in fully contested court or tribunal proceedings including pre-action correspondence;
- deal with contentious property matters including:
- Commercial and residential lease renewals and/or enfranchisement or right to manage.
- Commercial and residential lease disputes including forfeiture and breaches involving unauthorised use, excessive noise, building/alterations without consent, rent and service charge arrears.
- Disputes with owners of neighbouring properties over boundaries, trespass, rights of way and nuisance.
- The termination of leases including dilapidations claims and possession.
- Property related professional negligence including defective building work and substandard professional advice.
- provide general support work for the firm’s other departments; Commercial Property, Residential Conveyancing, Wills and Probate and Corporate law.
The successful candidate will be encouraged to take an active role in business development initiatives including:
- Helping to provide seminars and workshops.
- writing articles, blogs, and posts on websites and social media platforms to promote the Department’s expertise.
- Attending networking and other client events.
The firm offers a generous bonus scheme to reward over target performance and you will be given every support in achieving your career aspirations
The firm prides itself on creating an environment that is warm, welcoming and fun. The work is stimulating, challenging and plentiful. It has a very high retention rate and a significant number of staff have been with the firm for many years.
Apply for Dynamic practice seeks Dispute Resolution Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly