We are a fast-growing boutique law firm specialising in providing pragmatic legal advice. We empower staff and passionately believe in a work/life balance and flexible working. We have a growing client base and are looking for a super-star Junior Associate to join our team.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on more complex matters and lead client relationships, fast tracking your progression to Senior Associate. You will have access to business coaching and mentoring, systems and processes that will generate leads, continue your development with training in areas that you are interested in, benefit from quarterly planning and being part of a fast growing business.
You will advise on a mixed caseload of contentious and non-contentious matters, covering all areas of employment law. You will be advising on terminations, grievance/disciplinary issues, discrimination, employment contracts, restrictive covenants, Employment Tribunal claims, but you will be glad to hear it, no corporate support!
You will be a qualified solicitor with post-qualification experience gained either in private practice or in an in-house role. All candidates with demonstrable experience to fulfil the requirements of the role will be considered.
- Able to take ownership of matters, where appropriate, and support Senior Solicitors
- Strong legal skills, providing pragmatic advice and always a “way forward” for the client
- Significant knowledge of employment law and preferably, immigration law
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Engage with and convert prospective clients
- Ability to manage administrative systems and complex databases
- Excellent time management and flexibility to respond to urgent deadlines
- Assisting in firm marketing campaigns and events
- Be a positive and enthusiastic influence in the workplace
- Great Central London offices
- Flexible working
- £45,000-£60,000 gross salary plus £10,000 discretionary bonus
- Superb employee engagement plan
For more information and to apply, please click the “Apply” button.
Closing date: 23 March 2021