Junior Real Estate Lawyer, 2-6 Years’+ PQE, Birmingham
QC Legal is pleased to be working with this established firm in their search for a new Junior Real Estate Lawyer. The firm has a team of more than 500 lawyers worldwide advising real estate industry clients, will you be the latest addition?
What we need from you?
- You will be expected to advise clients on their most complex real estate challenges. You will also be expected to act in relation but not limited to, sales and acquisitions, development work, portfolio management and lettings and pre-lets (acting for both landlords and tenants).
- The firm has an outstanding portfolio of representative experience including, acquisitions of landmark business buildings, emblematic buildings, retail properties and various hotels across Europe. There will never be a dull day!
Our client and their values:
- Our client has been at the forefront in the fast changing global market helping clients navigate and redefine the most complex and high profile real estate deals.
- Our client prides themselves on their practices based on a deep understanding of real estate assets.
- Our client places an emphasis on the combination of industry knowledge and strong client relationships to provide the best service.
- Our client is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package, to £70k plus benefits.
Ready to start? Give us a call.
We aren’t just interested in your CV. We want to take the time to speak with you and understand what it is you’re looking for. Even if you’re just curious, please get in touch with us.
Please contact Amelia Rose on + 44 7791 345 944 or email@example.com
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.