Associate / Managing Associate – Leveraged Finance, Banking (Hong Kong & Singapore)
The Asia banking team at this pre-eminent global law firm acts predominantly for lenders (domestic and international banks and, increasingly, credit funds) on cutting-edge cross-border transactions across the region, including private and public leveraged and acquisition finance, structured and margin lending, real estate finance, mezzanine and holdco financing, bridge-to-bond and debt/bond hybrid finance, super-senior revolving credit facilities and some distressed restructuring and insolvency work.
In response to an uptick in work and a full order book, applications are sought for opportunities in their Hong Kong and Singapore offices for lawyers with 4+ years PQE on the UK scale gained at a top tier international law firm practice (UK/AUS/NZ admission). Additional skills & abilities include:
- Excellent drafting skills and mastery of the fundamentals of contract and finance-related law, to include considerable leveraged finance-specific experience and familiarity with market precedents (be it Asia, Europe or the US).
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, spotting red flags quickly and knowing when to escalate or ask for help.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills allied to a strong commercial instinct and entrepreneurial spirt.
- Natural leader,ship credentials, capable of supervising and running deal teams, offering support and guidance to junior team members.
- Client focused and driven to surpass expectations across all areas, leading by example and generating loyalty from colleagues.
This ia a compelling opportunty to join what is one the worlds leading finance practices, offering immediate involvement in a wide variety of transactions for a diverse range of top tier clients while benefitting from market exposure and genuine career progression. A superb financial package is available plus a comprehensive relocation package (where applicable).
For more information please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com or apply directly via this website.