URGENT – Senior Corporate Associate (Dubai)
Our client is widely regarded as possessing one of the leading corporate transactional and advisory practices in the world, acting on some of the most prestigious and complex international deals. After a strong year, despite the impact of Covid-19, the MENA Corporate practice has developed a solid pipeline of work for some high profile, highly sophisticated clients. As a result, they are looking to recruit a Senior Associate to join the Corporate practice in Dubai, where the successful applicant will advise on a broad mix of transactions, primarily focused on private M&A work and joint ventures.
Most of the work will have a significant international dimension and will range from some of the largest and most complex transactions to smaller deals which provide greater responsibility, front and centre with clients.
- 6 - 8 years+ PQE in England and Wales terms (or equivalent) developed at a top tier international law firm,
- Excellent academic pedigree and strong technical and commercial background,
- Confident and self-motivated, able to manage a high degree of responsibility, leading and supervising transactions,
- Able to work effectively as part of a dynamic team environment, you will be an enthusiastic participant in business development activities, including networking, organising seminars, attending conferences and publishing,
- Lawyers in the Dubai team work closely with their colleagues in other offices and are responsible for transactions throughout the MENA region. The candidate must be willing and able to travel across the MENA region and further afield, as and when required.
The ideal candidate will be keen to be involved in a wide variety of transactions for a diverse range of top tier clients, working on full scale worldwide mergers of existing businesses, new ventures and a variety of joint ventures, while also heavily involved with private equity and fund-raising transactions across a wide range of market sectors.
Offering superb market exposure and genuine career progression, this opportunity will suit those looking for greater responsibility and autonomy. A superb financial package is available.
For more information on this opportunity, please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com or apply directly via this website.