Corporate Commercial Senior Associate – with considerable flexibility on offer
Untapped potential to expedite your career. A fantastic platform awaits. Play to your strengths and become part of this friendly, supportive and close-knit team.
This well-managed and profitable full service law firm has grown on the back of its integrity, technical quality and client focus. Lawyers and staff alike have a ‘can-do attitude’ and take pride in working together.
This new role will allow you to:
- broaden and hone your skills and experience;
- take on more responsibility; and
- play a key part in the development of the Department
You will be well supported. Plenty of client-facing contact is also a given as you help businesses and their owners to achieve their legal and personal goals. An ability to give practical, hands-on advice is important. Clients range from owner-managed businesses through to multi-million pound international companies.
Our client has a progressive culture and modern working practices. A flexible mind-set means the firm can and will be open-minded, to accommodate the right individual. In practice, this flexibility extends to:
- Areas of expertise: you could be a corporate & commercial lawyer or more of a commercial law specialist
- Areas of interest: could include one or a number of: commercial contracts; IP; technology; GDPR and data protection; privacy matters
- Part-time or full-time, with flexibility on hours
- Place of work: in the office, remote and/or combination of both
If you are thinking of your next career move this is an opportunity you should not miss.
Motus Legal Recruitment is exclusively retained on this assignment. For further information please contact Andrew Kelly on 07990 587 889, firstname.lastname@example.org or Charles Elderton on 07768 543 026, email@example.com. Alternatively, please apply on-line.
Apply for Corporate Commercial Senior Associate – with considerable flexibility on offer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly