Senior Trusts and Tax Manager
This firm has a thriving private client department and Trust Administration team forms part of their Private Client team.
The department is keen to appoint a senior solicitor is an expert in Trust and Tax Administration and is ATT qualified.
Your caseload will include
- Preparing and maintaining records for individual trusts
- Reviewing investment management reports and keeping records of performance figures
- Preparation of trustee policy statements
- Attending trustee meetings when required and taking minutes
- Preparation of basic tax returns
- Preparation and review of trust and charity accounts
- Drafting regular reports to trustees
- Preparation of trust corporation minutes
- Cash flow analysis and payment of trust invoices
The firm has an excellent retention rate and is recognised as having a very open and supportive atmosphere. It positively embraces flexible working.
You will be given every support in achieving your career aspirations. The perfect platform from which to carve out your long term career.
We are instructed on a number of opportunities in Private Client so please do get in touch. Rest assured your application will be treated in the strictest confidence and that your CV will not be sent anywhere without your express consent.