Commercial Property Solicitor - Milton Keynes
New opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor to join this highly regarded firm.
Based in Milton Keynes, you will join a growing firm offering autonomy and excellent career progression opportunities. You will deal with a diverse and varied caseload including:
- Drafting licences to assign, licences to underlet and licences for alterations
- Purchases of commercial properties both with vacant possession and subject to leases and tenancies
- Reporting on title, searches and leases
- Sale of commercial properties and land
- Acting for Lenders and Borrowers in respect of refinances
- Acting for Landlord and Tenant in respect of new leases
- Drafting and negotiating renewal leases
- Sales of auction properties including drafting special conditions of sale and in respect of freehold properties considering the right of first refusal and serving the appropriate notices on qualifying tenants
- Drafting Option and Overage Agreements
- Dealing with s106 Agreements
- Acting for companies (including off-shore companies) and individuals both tenant and landlord
You will have excellent inter-personal skills, an ability to build a good rapport with clients and work well under pressure both alone and as part of a team.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.