Interim In-house Legal Counsel (10 month fixed term contract)
An interim commercial lawyer is required to join a cutting edge health organisation based in Cheshire.
Ideally starting immediately you will be responsible for your own side of the business but will have the support of the Head of Legal. The role has arisen due to a spike in workload and will run until the end of the year.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Drafting and negotiating contracts in relation to the purchase of specialist equipment and day to day running of the business.
- Offering commercial advice to senior members of the team on new innovations and projects.
- Responsibility for data protection.
- 3-6 years PQE in commercial contracts.
- Experience of procurement in public sector.
- Available on short notice.
This is an opportunity to work in a very exciting sector with a business making a tangible difference in the health sector.