(Senior) Legal Counsel, 3-7 Years’ PQE, Leeds, to £65k plus benefits
QC Legal is pleased to be aiding our client in their search for a junior legal counsel to provide commercially driven legal advice.Our client is growing and expanding at a rapid pace and are creating new opportunities for talented driven people ready to exceed. Sound like you?
What will the role entail?
- You will have at least 3 years’ previous corporate/commercial experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, NDAs, DPAs and SLAs.
- You will have a good working understanding of the Data Protection Act 2018 and its application.
- You will be self motivated an able to work well in a collaborative setting demonstrating a high level of attention to detail.
- Our client has placed a great emphasis on a strong grasp on the key regulations (SYSC and CONC) and CCA 1974 and it’s application.
- Litigation experience in FS is also desirable – preferably with some experience in debt purchase / collection.
We’re especially interested in those looking to relocate from the city.
Our client and their values:
- Our client is a reputable and accredited market leader in purchasing and recovering debt in a reputable manner.
- Our client boasts a strong team that is solution – orientated with an appetite to achieve beyond the boundaries of the job description.
- They provide an environment in which there is ample room for short and long – term growth.
- Our client offers a competitive salary of up to £65k and benefits - WFH/Flexi working is part of the deal too!
We politely request UK Qualified Lawyers only.
Ready for a move in house? Give us a call.
We appreciate that a CV is a useful tool but they rarely tell the full story – we want to speak with you.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.