Senior Legal Counsel Fixed Term Contract Warwickshire
We are seeking a senior lawyer for a part time fixed term contract of 12 months. You will provide legal services for all departments of the business and its subsidiaries in relation to: commercial contracts, IP licensing and spin-outs, litigation matters, property matters, company and governance matters, state aid, and strategic partnerships. Also day-to-day management of relationships with external legal advisers. Reporting to the Director of Legal and Compliance Services, you will be taking responsibility for a portfolio of matters (with a contentious focus) from across the business, providing comprehensive legal advice and problem-solving guidance to senior management. If you have exceptional communication skills, we’d like to hear from you.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in Warwickshire
- Intellectual Property Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in Warwickshire
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in Warwickshire
- Real Estate Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in Warwickshire
- Commercial Litigation Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in Warwickshire