(Senior) In-House Legal Counsel • Top 20 Employer • IT
- 6-10 PQE technology lawyer
- At least 4 years of experience in the technology sector in private practice or in-house
- UK qualified and eligible to work in the UK
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a global IT business with over 25 years' history and offices in 40 countries around the world, one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies and a Top Employer 2020. The company is at the forefront of cutting-edge technology and has a strong focus on AI and analytics, digital engineering, IoT, process automation etc. The business is thriving even in current conditions and is going through its next stage of innovation and growth, with a focus on Europe and the UK.
Central or West London (a combination of office and home working in the future; 100% WFH currently)
EMEA Legal Team
As part of the global team of over 400 professionals, the EMEA legal team has lawyers based in 12 countries with significant presence in London, where their EMEA GC is based. Along with commercial and technology lawyers, the team includes specialists in privacy, employment law, M&A, intellectual property, compliance etc. The culture is informal, client-first, collaborative, friendly, multicultural, fun and strongly supportive of career progression and professional development.
(the exact title will depend on the seniority and experience of the candidate, we can discuss)
In this mid senior to senior role you will lead on cross industry commercial IT complex framework contract negotiations with household names / FTSE 50, complex high-value bids, and high net worth procurement activity within the UK, Europe and the Middle East. You will work closely with the business teams, Senior Management and other teams around the world. You will support projects such as IT & data licensing, data storage, software/App development, robotics, systems integration, platform infrastructure development, bids/procurement of IT managed services, data security, cloud services, IoT, SaaS, AI, and R&D projects with businesses in such industries as healthcare, telecommunications, insurance, retail, financial services, life sciences, banking, media etc. You will supervise and mentor junior team members and liaise with external counsel.
Great timing and opportunities
Company's current focus is on further deepening its Cloud, digital engineering, data and IoT proposition. The company is executing against this strategy both with organic investment and targeted M&A's, with a particular emphasis on the UK and Europe, where it recognises strong market potential.
Remuneration and benefits
- Above market salary, bonus and benefits (we can discuss in more detail)
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- High degree of trust and autonomy whilst being part of a collaborative team
- A supportive, friendly, fun and hardworking legal team
- Flexibility and balance for your personal commitments
About Found Legal
Found Legal is an in-house tech legal recruitment agency. We specialise in placing the top 15% of legal talent into technology companies across the UK, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Southeast Asia. If the role / location is not the right fit, please reach out to Mila Read to be notified of other opportunities.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Company/Commercial In-House 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Financial Services In-House 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Technology In-House 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Insurance/Reinsurance In-House 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom