Commercial Solicitor Clear track to partnership
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Senior Level
The commercial offering of this full service multi office firm is thriving and it is keen to build upon its success by the appointment of a further commercial solicitor at Senior Associate level.
The department acts for an impressive client base of companies, partnerships, sole-traders and start-ups.
The role is very much client facing and you will develop strong client relationships and play an active part in the pricing and scoping of work.
The caseload includes:
- company and business sales and purchases,
- contract drafting and negotiation (covering all types of contracts including Terms & Conditions of Sale/ Purchase; Supply/ Distribution/ Agency /Franchise agreements etc),
- corporate finance related transactions;
- Shareholders Agreements and disputes,
- share capital restructuring;
- business start-ups,
- business succession planning;
- education sector work including academy conversions and multi academy trusts.
You will also be encouraged to take an active role in business development initiatives, attending networking events and raising the profile of the commercial offering more generally.
The successful candidate will have trained with a highly respected law firm, preferably a city or national law firm and have a strong academic background.
There is a clear track to partnership for the candidate who demonstrates technical expertise, management skills and a flair for business development.
We are instructed on a number of opportunities in Commercial so please do get in touch. Rest assured your application will be treated in the strictest confidence and that your CV will not be sent anywhere without your express consent.
Apply for Commercial Solicitor Clear track to partnership
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly