Senior Real Estate Associate - £65k+, Buckinghamshire
Our client are a leading regional firm with a top-tier Real Estate Practice who are recognised for their "...exceptional technical knowledge" within the legal directories. Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious senior real estate solicitor with a minimum of 4 PQE and a commercial outlook to join them at this important stage of their expansion.
The ideal individual will have trained with an established regional, city or national firm and have gained solid experience in real estate transactions - preferably with some experience leading. Clients may include; Developers; Investors; Companies; Housing Associations; Charities; and PLC's.
You can expect to advise on a broad range of general commercial property matters and will be contributing to business development initiatives on a regular basis. This firm are frequently ranked highly in the legal directories and are noted for their "...exceptional diligence and in-depth technical knowledge".
This role may involve advising on the following matters:
- Preparing leases, sub leases, lease extensions and renewals, surrenders, licences, notices and other landlord and tenant documentation.
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of land and property including drafting contracts, lock out agreements, options and conditional contracts and overage agreements, promotion agreements and joint venture schemes.
- Advising on refinancing and loan documentation and sales and leasebacks of commercial property and pension fund transactions.
- Oversight of quantity, quality of work and outcomes achieved by the team, to maximize the teams overall contribution and performance.
- Advise partners and board members on opportunities to add value to the client experience and improve profitability for the team and for the Cambridge office.
- Set and deliver objectives personally and through the team. Set team objectives in conjunction with team leader, monitor performance and provide professional guidance to team members as appropriate.
This is a collegiate and high-performing team who strive to exceed client expectations on every transaction. Employee engagement surveys reveal this firm to be highly regarded in terms of benefits, work-life balance and career progression.
An attractive financial package with excellent benefits are on offer.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org