Head of Compliance
Maurice Turnor Gardner is a boutique private client law firm of top tier lawyers, based in London. We are considered a first port of call for complex and sensitive private client matters and we also offer notable capabilities in real estate and dispute resolution.
We are looking to appoint a Head of Compliance who will act as the focal point for the firm’s compliance standards and culture. Reporting to the Managing Partner, this is a newly created role involving a broad range of responsibilities. These include:
- Delivery of the firm’s compliance framework
- Ownership of a busy BAU function
- Advising on risk and compliance matters across the firm
- Ensuring the timely and compliant onboarding of clients
Suitable applicants will be qualified lawyers, ideally with compliance experience gained in a similar law firm. The role may also suit a lawyer seeking a change of direction. However, an understanding of the nature of UHNW clients and transactions, to include UHNW real estate sales, purchases and structures, wills, probate, trusts, family offices and other private client high profile areas is important.
This position offers a competitive salary, discretionary bonus and a comprehensive benefits package. There is scope to discuss flexible/part-time and remote working for this role.
Please send your CV, with a covering email summarising your suitability for the role, to Fiona Birt-Llewellin - via the application section below.
Apply for Head of Compliance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Professional Support Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Private Client Professional Support Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Real Estate Professional Support Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Wills & Probate Professional Support Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) Professional Support Partner jobs in London (Greater)