Data Protection GDPR interim
Lawyer or Data protection specialist sought for GDPR compliance implementation programme. We are keen to hear from data protection consultants who are available at short notice on a full time or part time basis for approximately 6 months.
Arbuthnot Yon are working exclusively with large multinational based in the West Midlands which is seeking to appoint a data protection specialist or commercial lawyer with good data protection experience to help with an on-going GDRP compliance project. You will be solely responsible for GDPR compliance in this large global business and this role will involve working across all areas of the business in the UK
Specific responsibilities include:
- Advising on internal and external GDPR compliance
- Reviewing current data protection policies and project plans to establish priorities going forward
- Project management of data protection policy work streams and projects to ensure these are being implemented across the business
- Review and amend any data protection policies if necessary
- Working closely with different areas of the business in the UK and at a Group level.
We are keen to hear from data protection specialists or lawyers with good GDPR experience. This role will be both strategic and hands on in nature and therefore requires someone who can advise on the big picture as well as getting stuck in and executing.
A 6 month assignment will be offered and there is lots of flexibility to work remotely. Starting asap.
For further information please contact Victoria Moore @ Arbuthnot Yon on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07971666134.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Other Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Information Technology Other Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Intellectual Property Other Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) Other Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Data Protection Other Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire