Banking & Leveraged Finance Associate (3-6 PQE) - Hong Kong
- We have been instructed to locate an ambitious banking associate, ideally with developed leveraged finance experience, for our global clients market leading Hong Kong practice.
- Advising international / regional banks, corporates and funds on acquisition financing, structured lending, leveraged finance and real estate finance and lenders on share-backed and receivables financings in the Asia region, the team also advise on both China inbound and outbound acquisition financing transactions.
- Candidates will ideally hail from top tier international law firms and be admitted to practice in HK and/or England & Wales, US, Australia or New Zealand. Fluency in both Chinese & English would be very beneficial but is not absolutely essential.
- To be considered you will be academically strong and both versatile & adaptable in your approach, turning your hand quickly to new legal products and situations. Possessing excellent drafting skills, you will also be capable of progressing matters independently, while actively supervising junior lawyers and other team members where required.
- Further, with strong interpersonal and communication skills you will be looking to take on more responsibility, working closely with senior colleagues and clients in what are often intense and time sensitive situations. Responsive but calm, those that see the bigger picture while accurate with details, will see themselves thrive in what is a meritorious environment.
- In return for your passion and dedication, the firm makes every possible effort to promote an inclusive & supportive working environment. Aware as they are of the pressure a legal career at the highest level often creates, they look to lighten the load wherever possible, actively encouraging initiatives such as agile and flexible working arrangements.
- Financially the rewards are exceptional with career progression and development actively supported.
To learn more send your CV and supporting information in confidence to James O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via this website. Please not that only candidates who adequately fit the job description above will be contacted.