Job Hunters - CV Drafting
MyLegalCV supports legal professionals in the preparation of their CV and supplementary marketing materials. With tremendous uncertainty surrounding how Covid-19 will continue to effect global economies throughout 2021, there is no better time to ensure that your CV is in good shape.
Law firms and in-house legal departments will be looking to hire directly where possible, so it is important to take ownership of your career and invest the time and effort in producing an adaptable and effective CV. Recruiters will also be attracted to CV's that are already professionally presented, ensuring your details will not slip the net.
What We Offer
- The consultants at MyLegalCV understand fully what constitutes a strong legal CV and how to best present your details effectively, across practice areas and international jurisdictions.We have recruited extensively within the legal sector for many years, placing lawyers into private practice and in-house roles.
- There is no one size fits all and we individually tailor your CV to incorporate your specific background and experience, no matter your seniority, while working with you to improve content and presentation.
- We offer the insight and knowledge to adapt your document going forward, making appropriate changes, as and when required.
- Our consultants have recruited through previous periods of economic uncertainty and can offer clear, pragmatic advice on how to best present your marketing materials to secure interviews.
- MyLegalCV does not act as a placement agency and your details will not be considered for opportunities or forwarded to employers. Our consultants primary focus is on improving your CV, while offering general advice on how best to navigate the legal recruitment market.
- We also offer a LinkedIn profile and cover letter writing service.
Get in touch with us today for a complimentary review of your current CV by either applying through this website or emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org