Disputes Barrister / Solicitor Advocate - Bermuda
- A mid/senior disputes lawyer is sought by prominent firm in Bermuda to focus on a wide range of commercial litigation matters, across banking, financial services, investment funds, (re)insurance, professional negligence, commercial contracts, company law, trusts, asset recovery, white collar crime and contentious insolvency.
- With at least 4yrs call applicants will ideally be a commercial barrister hailing from a leading London or Regional set or solicitor advocate at a prominent international firm, possessing significant high court experience.
- The work is varied and challenging and will suit those that have gained experience with regards offshore/cross-border disputes. Specific insurance / re-insurance experience would be ideal, but not essential.
- Offering long-term career progression, my client seeks an individual that is comfortable taking on responsibility for clients and is looking for a new, long-term challenge in what is a vibrant offshore jurisdiction.
To learn more, please contact James O’Brien in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website.
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice Partner jobs in Asia
- Insurance/Reinsurance Private Practice Partner jobs in Asia
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Partner jobs in Asia
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence Private Practice Partner jobs in Asia
- Arbitration Private Practice Partner jobs in Asia