Funds Finance Associate (5yrs+ PQE) – Cayman Islands
- Major offshore law firm seeks a talented finance lawyer, with a Magic/Silver Circle or similar pedigree, to join its busy funds finance practice in Grand Cayman.
- Qualified in UK/AUS/NZ applicants will possess a strong academic pedigree and be keen to embark on a longterm career in the offshore Caribbean.
- Representing hedge funds, private equity funds and banks on fund finance and other lending transactions, bank products, deal structures and on all types of secured transactions, the successful candidate will also advise international associations and financial institutions on derivatives and issues surrounding related collateral packages in the context of insolvency in the Cayman Islands.
- There will also be an opportunity to become involved in general corporate and commercial matters and the establishment of offshore investment funds.
- Offering a wide range of interesting work, immediate responsibility and genuine career progression within what is a growing team, the successful applicant will also receive a very attractive tax free salary while benefitting from all an island lifestyle has to offer.
To learn more about this and other opportunities we are working on across the offshore market, please send your CV and supporting information in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via this website.
Apply for Funds Finance Associate (5yrs+ PQE) – Cayman Islands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly