Senior Associate - Dispute Resolution (Jersey)
Our clients disputes team continues to grow and they are keen to hear from ambitious litigators with a minimum of 5yrs PQE for their highly rated Jersey team. Academically strong you will have gained your experience to date with a rated offshore or onshore practice and be looking to make a long-term career move to a firm that offers a tremendous opportunity for career progression
The work on offer is complex, multi-jurisdictional and high value and would suit applicants that are technically strong with a good bed side manner, who are also able to communicate effectively while under pressure. Often working independently, you will be comfortable taking responsibility for clients & files while supervising more junior lawyers. Constantly looking to improve, you will be a self starter, taking every opportunity to develop news skills and knowledge in what is an innovative and progressive environment.
A superb compensation and benefits package is on offer in addition to what are enhanced career development opportunities within a firm that has constantly won recognition for its supportive and inclusive culture.
For more information, please send your CV and supporting information to James O’Brien (email@example.com) or apply directly via this website.
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Trust litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)