Commercial Lawyer, NQ - 5 PQE 12 months FTC
Arbuthnot Yon are working with a leading West Midlands based organisation which is experiencing significant growth in the UK and internationally. We are seeking a junior lawyer (NQ - 4 PQE) who is available at short notice for a 12 month fixed term contract role with the potential of a permanent role becoming available.
You will work closely with more experienced lawyers and advise on international related commercial projects and contracts. You will form part of a large UK based legal team and report into a senior divisional lead lawyer. This is a varied role that will see you advising on the following projects:
- supporting the business as they enter and look to do business in new territories overseas;
- supporting the business with commercial agreements and partnerships with foreign entities this could relate to a partnership arrangements, general commercial contracts, supply of services or R&D collaboration agreements.
- supporting the business with advice on a variety of commercial contracts encompassing procurement, supply, technology and IP related agreements.
This is an exciting opportunity to undertake a diverse internationally focused role that will involve advising on broad range of commercial agreements as well as working with country lawyers on international projects. You will be exposed to some great work and projects in a team that has a genuine work life balance.
We are keen to hear from junior lawyers who are available at short notice for this 12 month contract role. It is anticipated that a longer permanent role should be available in the future.
For further information please contact Victoria Moore at Arbuthnot Yon on email@example.com or 07971666134.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- Corporate In-House 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- Information Technology In-House 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects In-House 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- Corporate Finance In-House 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire