Company Secretarial Assistant/Coordinator - FTC - Pension Fund
My client, a large pension fund/asset manager are looking for a Company Secretary Assistant/Coordinator. The successful candidate will have 1year + experience in an Executive Assistant/Paralegal role. An ideal role for someone looking to start out their Co Sec career in a leading team.
- Produce board and committee meeting packs.
- Printing of board and committee papers and arranging post/courier distribution.
- Draft standard meeting administration reports for board and committee meetings.
- Maintain team document templates (reports, minutes, trackers, actions logs etc.)
- Create meeting agendas, template minutes and chair briefings (with supervision and support).
- Arrange training for boards and committees (with guidance)
- Maintain company registers and director register of interests.
- Maintenance of statutory books.
- Maintenance and updating of registers on Blueprint and Companies House filings.
If you are interested to find out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Company Secretarial Assistant/Coordinator - FTC - Pension Fund
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly