Senior Assistant Company Secretary - US Bank - Legal Experience
My client are a US bank looking for a Senior Assistant Company Secretary to join their Corporate Governance team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Legal entity work - Coordinating subsidiary board meetings, minutes and resolutions.
- Managing the formation/acquisition, ongoing maintenance and disposition of existing legal entities and investments.
- Organising and preparing agendas and papers for board meetings.
- Resolving issues, including analysing relevant law, regulations and policies.
The candidate should have:
- Experience within a financial services industry
- Legal experience (most ideally someone who has qualified as a lawyer) but those with an LLB/LPC/paralegal experience/other qualifications will be considered
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Assistant Company Secretary - US Bank - Legal Experience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly