Insolvency Partner | 7+ years PQE | Legal 500 firm
This firm have an approach to work-life balance that few others have in the south-east. Many of their lawyers work flexibly / part-time.
Despite this culture, they are well recognised in the legal 500 across many of their practice areas. Their ethos is one of both quality of work and quality of life, a combination which is hard to find in firms of their size.
This practice boasts several offices across the Dorset and they are considered as one of the most approachable and quality driven firms in the region. They have been voted as one of the leading firms in the South East on numerous occasions and this is reflected by their accolades and status in the legal 500 with over 8+ of their practice areas being highly ranked. This ranges from both services the individuals and business services
This firm have a very strong approach to work-life balance, but not at the sacrifice to the quality of work they deal with. They recognise that many lawyers face the trade-off between quality of life and quality of work and they have mediated this to create an incredibly positive where a sacrifice on one or the other is not required.
This firm deal with international, national and local SME's and their service to the individual team benefit heavily from not only referral work but also repeat business.
This role is designed for a Insolvency Partner to join a growing team and ranked department based in Bournemouth, Dorset.
In this role you will be working within the wider corporate / commercial services team. You will be working alongside leading legal 500 ranked partners growing the insolvency presence for the practice. you will be utilising your own contacts coupled with benefiting heavily from cross referral work from the established corporate and litigation teams.
The type of work this firm services includes:
- Contentious and non-contentious insolvency
- Advising shareholders and business owners
- Voluntary arrangements
- Appointing administrators
- Fraud claims & wrongful trading
Whats on offer?
- An above market rate salary dependant on experience and PQE
- Access to industry leading partners and legal 500 ranked work
- Joining a firm with an outstanding culture consisting of some of the most approachable but technically gifted lawyers in the South East
- You will have 7 years' experience working in the Insolvency space.
- You will be ambitious and have an eye for detail
This is a rare and unique opportunity for a Insolvency Partner to join a growing practice based in Bournemouth, Dorset.