US Senior Estate Planning Attorney (J.D., 2011-2015) - Chicago
Our client's Chicago office is seeking an attorney with 5-9 years of estate planning experience.
Candidates will have experience counseling individuals and families to help them achieve their wealth transfer objectives including:
- Drafting traditional estate planning documents, including revocable trusts, wills, and powers of attorney. Preparing complex estate and business planning instruments such as gift trusts, charitable trusts, foundation and nonprofit organising materials, and operating agreements.
- Advising corporate fiduciaries regarding trust administration and construction issues and risks.
- Researching statutory, regulatory, and common law regarding property, tax, business, and estate planning issues.
- Managing probate processes and other aspects of estate administration.
- Analysing income, gift, estate, and generation-skipping tax consequences of planning.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive US International law firm and work closely with market-leading partners. Career progression is on offer.
US qualified Attorneys need only apply.
If this would be something of interest, then please get in touch on +1 (347) 727-1979 or email Will Sciarretta at firstname.lastname@example.orgJameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.