Contentious Construction Lawyer (1-5 PQE)
Contentious Construction - International Law Firm
London - Competitive Remuneration
A highly successful and entrepreneurial international law firm is on the lookout for a Construction Associate for their Commercial Litigation team. You will be given the opportunity to work alongside market-leading Associates and Partners, as well as a varied range of clients - listed and private companies, institutions, and individuals.
Role and responsibilities:
- Working closely with clients and managing cases independently
- Clear and concise preparation and drafting of relevant documentation
- Conducting legal research using various knowledge management resources
- Developing own network in order to develop business in the future
- Attending marketing and profile-raising events such as client seminars, industry events, etc.
The ideal candidate:
- A qualified lawyer with 1-5 years of post-qualification experience
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail, along with strong verbal and numerical skills
- A self-starter, who is able to work both alone and within a small team
- Strong researcher, with a knack for consolidating and applying fundamental legal knowledge
Please get in touch with Greeshma Rajeev on email@example.com or 0207 123 5103.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.