We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join the Residential Conveyancing Team for a well known firm in Barnsley. The person appointed will:
- Be qualified with a minimum of three years' post-qualification experience in the field of residential conveyancing;
- Be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with a mixed residential property conveyancing caseload, with minimum supervision;
- Be able to work independently but also with the other staff in the Team;
- Be able to generate their own referrals in order to create their own client base and generate further work for other Teams and the firm;
- Help evolve a marketing strategy for the Residential Conveyancing Team;
- Be fully engaged with the firm's marketing strategy and be prepared to attend marketing events, produce marketing literature, and so forth;
- Have worked within, or be familiar with and able to comply with, the requirements of Lexcel.
The appointed individual must:
- Have excellent organisational skills;
- Have a commercial and creative mindset;
- Have a proven ability of working to deadlines;
- Be prepared to report to the Senior Residential Conveyancing Solicitor and the Management Team;
- Have good IT skills, preferably with experience on case management systems;
- Have a track record of producing effective marketing campaigns to introduce new work into the department;
- Have an ability to generate their own client base.