Senior Legal Counsel – Technology/Software – Germany - Fortune 500 & Forbes Top 100
An excellent opportunity for a German qualified Senior Legal Counsel with technology, SaaS contract experience (must have software service contract experience). The opportunity to be based in Germany, in either Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich and/or working from home.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business in software. Our client is a global leader within transforming client’s business, operating and technology models for the digital era. The business is a Fortune 500 and in Forbes Top 100 Digital Companies.
You must come with a commercial mind set. Your experience in working on IT contracts, advising on GDPR and IP related issues must be accompanied by the ability to balance legal risk with commercial and operational needs of the business. You must have service negotiation experience. You will be an integral part of the continued raid growth of the business European operations with new and existing service lines and new growth areas. This is an exciting opportunity to really own something and make it your own, you will be responsible for the businesses new focus market – Germany.
- Full legal qualification (2. Juristisches Staatsexamen or equivalent)
- 7/8 + years legal experience within technology (ideally a software/cloud business)
- Ability to review, draft and negotiate contracts and communicate fluently in English and German (including legal terminology)
- Additional language skills, ideally French or Spanish, are an advantage
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deep knowledge of contract law and practice in civil law jurisdictions, in particular Germany.
Apply for Senior Legal Counsel – Technology/Software – Germany - Fortune 500 & Forbes Top 100
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly