A leading governing body in the UK is on the search for a Senior Solicitor or Barrister to join their team in London. This organisation is an authority on financial and corporate governance in the UK. The role involves working with a multi-disciplinary team consisting of forensic accountants, lawyers, and legal assistants on complex and high-profile cases.
Responsibilities of the role may include:
- Providing expertise to, and assist with supervision and management of the Enforcement Division's casework by supervising a portfolio of investigations reviewing complex case material and developing case strategy
- Leading and managing other investigations personally
- Working closely with project managing counsels, independent experts and external solicitors
- Supervising and oversee and constructively challenge the case team of conduct and management of their portfolios
If this description sounds interesting to you, and you have at least 10 years of post-qualification experience, please get in touch with me immediately for more details.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Commercial Litigation In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)