Asset Management Lawyer for 9-Month Role in Global Asset Manager, London
Our client is a global leader in the asset management sector, serving a vast institutional client base. We are now looking for a lawyer to support a developing area of the global business for a period of 9 months initially.
The role will be dynamic and varied in scope and sits within a developing area of the global business which deals with clients encompassing private equity, pension, and debt funds. The successful candidate will:
- Advise on the firm’s products, investment services and licensing globally;
- Deal with cross-border regulatory and transactional issues for funds domiciled in various global jurisdictions;
- Advise on legal and regulatory issues that impact the wider asset management business and its ongoing expanding investment services activities.
You will form part of a global team, so you must therefore be able to work closely and coordinate with an international team of lawyers and possess the ability to deal with multi-jurisdictional matters with ease.
- Be a UK or Commonwealth-qualified lawyer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in asset management;
- Have experience drafting funds documentation (i.e. investment management and distribution agreements);
- Have solid funds knowledge, encompassing UCITS and AIFs, domiciled in various global jurisdictions;
- Show a keen awareness of current and upcoming regulation affecting the asset management sector;
- Ideally be available at short notice (1 month or less)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a developing area of an established and reputable asset manager.
In return, the successful candidate will form part of a cohesive and highly regarded legal team and receive a competitive level of remuneration.
For more information please contact:
Matt Bloxham; email@example.com; 07900 692 209
Celene Yon; firstname.lastname@example.org; 07944 390 723
Due to a high volume of applications we will only respond to those we deem suitable for the role.
Apply for Asset Management Lawyer for 9-Month Role in Global Asset Manager, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly