Legal Counsel - Asset Finance - London - 2+PQE
Our client is a leading international bank with offices across Europe, North America and Asia.
Due to the continued growth and success of the company, they are now keen to hire an experienced asset finance lawyer to join them working closely with Senior Counsel on the team and the Head of Legal.
Duties will include:
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on the company's asset finance businesses including leasing
- Assisting with broader transactional legal work including corporate and commercial banking, operational and regulatory issues
- Assisting with incidents, claims and other ad-hoc litigation that may arise
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified as a solicitor in England & Wales
- 2 years' PQE
- Trained at a leading UK/International law firm or well regarded in-house legal team
- Experienced with banking and finance, specifically asset finance and leasing
Please apply with your CV to Buchi.Osuji@jamesonlegal.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.