Business Development Consultant - Europe
Our client is a third-party litigation funder seeking an individual to engage in business development activities within the legal and other relevant industries and sectors in the Netherlands and Germany. You can be based in the UK or Europe.
This is a unique opportunity, working with a successful brand.
To be suitable for this position you will be an individual who is:
- Well connected within law firms and/or corporates in other industries or sectors in the Netherlands and Germany.
- A Lawyer whose transactional experience, practice areas and track record of winning new business supports an ability to promote third party funding opportunities to prospects in these countries.
- A Lawyer with a background in asset management, hedge funds and private equity with a proven track record of success of winning business which supports an ability to promote third party funding opportunities in these countries.
- An entrepreneur whose network supports an opportunity to promote third party funding alongside existing projects.
- Confident in your ability to network and develop new business and relationships.
- Able to work to a strategic plan.
- Able to Implement and drive sales processes.
- An effective and confident communicator able to work with high profile clients and senior stakeholders.
- Driven to deliver quality outcomes and results.
YOU WILL BE:
- Backed by a successful brand.
- A part of the team with access to all team members when required.
- Offered ongoing training and professional development.
- Invited to attend networking events, meetings etc. providing ongoing business development opportunities.
- Provided access to all internal and external resources and information to include attending external meetings with existing and new clients to develop intense knowledge and understanding of the service provided.
- Financial support with respect to all business development and other activities.
You will be offered a competitive commission-based structure designed to exceed expectations.
Please send your CV in support of your interest to email@example.com
All applications and conversations are in the strictest of confidence.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.