Contentious Probate Partner
This firm have an abundance of progression opportunities and makes it an exciting time to join them. They have won a number of awards across a wider array of practice areas which puts them at the top of their league and they dominate the North West market.
They are a cohesive, inclusive and entrepreneurial organisation looking for like-minded and commercially driven individuals.
The practice is highly ranked in the Legal 500, making them stand out for their notable strength, experience, and presence in several industry sectors. They house many Partners and several that are ex City lawyers.
The Partners work synonymously and collaboratively together to really drive the practice forward by combining their critical legal expertise with commercial nous and strategic thinking. They pride themselves on being entrepreneurial, dedicated and versatile.
The high retention of staff has allowed the firm to grow substantially and organically, and this is echoed by the abundance of opportunity to progress within the firm. There is a strong management team with several partners being personally recognised in the Legal 500 for their work at the firm.
The practice has a strong leadership team. They have an increasing number of home-grown partners, which demonstrates well, their level of career development and investment. They have a first-rate reputation for delivering industry leading development by outside organisations that come into the firm to conduct training on a wide range of subject matters.
The firm have an exciting client base, advising major household names and thus giving them a high-profile reputation while maintaining their identity as approachable, sociable, yet a professional firm.
The firm are looking for a Contentious Probate Partner to join their flourishing Liverpool office.
You will work closely with the other Partners within the department, and more generally across the firm, to drive the business forwards. You will work as part of a driven and commercially successful leadership team.
The firm has a highly regarded department, who have won a number of awards. They deal often deal with HNW individuals who have international assets and interests.
You will take on a diverse caseload of Contentious Probate and Trusts matters to include; Contesting the Validity of Wills, Inheritance Act Disputes, Trustee Disputes and Estate Disputes.
You will mentor and oversee the work of junior Lawyers and help them to progress in their careers.
This role comes with strong prospects to progress, in line with the growth agenda. The firm are succession planning are keen to find the next generation of senior Lawyers.
- You will be a Contentious Probate Solicitor with at least 8 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- If you are from a more general litigation background, you will have a caseload that is at least 50% contentious probate
- You will have a strong technical knowledge and first-class communication skills
- A transferable client base or regional contacts is highly advantageous
- ACTAPS qualified would be very beneficial
- You will have good experience of dealing with large settlements
- You will have strong business development capabilities
- Experience of overseeing a team is desirable, however not essential
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package and a lucrative bonus structure
This is an excellent opportunity for a Contentious Probate Partner, to join this dynamic, growing and forward-thinking practice based in Liverpool.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.