Litigation Associate - NQ+, Swindon
New! - our client are a leading top-tier firm with an impressive commercial disputes team frequently instructed on a broad range of litigation matters including: property; insolvency; contractual claims, commercial/financial litigation, across a diverse mix of sectors which include: retail; technology; media; health; financial services and healthcare.
Due to rapid growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Litigation Associate (NQ PQE+) to join their team and advise a wide array of clients in the early stages of a potential dispute through to representing in dispute resolution processes whether through the High Court, Arbitral and other tribunals, mediation, and other ADR processes. The team undertake a wide range of commercial, civil, and health, social care litigation and regulatory work.
You will ideally be 0-3 PQE, and have previous commercial/civil litigation with a strong understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and strong technical litigation skills.
This role will focus on a broad range of commercial disputes but we are looking for individuals with a genuine appetite for business development. You can expect to assist with larger, higher value cases whilst also managing your own smaller disputes from beginning to end.
This collegiate team are frequently instructed on high-value and complex commercial litigation matters so you will be looking to build up a broad practice and progress your career longer-term. You will have some existing experience of commercial litigation matters and be able to demonstrate a solid academic record including: 2:1 at degree level.
Responsibilities may include:
- Acting for a mix of Claimants and Defendants, maintaining own caseload and seeking appropriate guidance when required.
- Advising clients on funding options available to them and on procedure and alternative dispute resolution processes.
- Identifying and liaising with appropriate experts and Counsel.
- Undertaking advocacy, when cost effective, at all interlocutory stages.
- Supporting the senior members of the team in their caseloads, including running their cases during periods of absence.
We are looking for an organised team-player with excellent attention-to-detail and good problem-solving ability. You will need to be able to form a clear view of the legal merits of a situation and formulate a strategy for resolving it. The team are friendly, collegiate and focussed on delivering an outstanding client service on every instruction.
A generous financial package is on offer + benefits
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Real Estate Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Tax Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Arbitration Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)